Play money is a common item used in board and also card games. In our shop you will find an interesting offer on existing items.
Assortment of play money
In our shop you will find a huge assortment of items that can be used as money: coins as well as notes and also other material (such as cards with imprint of coins).
Individual playing money
We offer individual production of play money.
The minimum quantity for such production is 500 notes (semi-professionell production) or 10,000 notes (professional production).
Individual coins with your own design will be produced from plastic. The minimum quantity is 5,000 pieces. In our standard production we offer the following sizes:
The print is done with stamping, i.e. the coin is one-colored. You can chose from a wide range of colors.
Service regarding design
We help you with our illustrators to find ideas for your individual coins and notes. If you provide a sketch, they will work out these ideas into suitable graphics for you.
When designing your own coins and notes please consider these infos and hints provided on this page. Also have a look at the printing-properties.
Quick-Check for your request
We would be happy to submit an individual offer for your project. Please note the above mentioned specifications and minimum order volumes!
Please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the following information in your request to help us with the compilation of your customized offer:
- quantity and distribution of motifs
- print(1/0, 4/0, 4/1, 4/4-colored)
- delivery time (when will you need the items?)
- contact data and delivery address
- Over-/Underdelivery: 10 % Over-/Underdelivery possible due to production process.
- Deposit: www.spielmaterial.de will define a deposit according to the degree of customization.
- Right of withdrawal: customized products are not subject to the right of withdrawal. The client renounces at his right of withdrawal when submitting the order for customized production.
- Data: Graphical data must be supplied as PDF or in formats of current graphic programs such as "Corel Draw", "Photoshop" or "Illustrator". The client will receive a PDF-proof for approval.